Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Command Health Question - Disappointed MT

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2017 - 7:57 pm

I went through the process of applying about 11+ days ago and they had 3 types of clinic/acute care jobs listed on mtjobs.com, but not sure on how many total for each account.  I went through the testing process, which has changed to a better test than they had a year ago.  I was told I did quite well and they were still processing applicants last week, so I waited.  Hours ago, I got a message with "Position on hold" in the subject line.  They said they had filled the positions and others were placed on hold (what?).  They will hold my test results and resume for 60 days in case they have a position for me.  It ended with good luck on your future endeavors.  What do you think this means?  I am not sure it is just an excuse and I have been duped.  It is illegal for any company to "pad their resumes" and they must have a legal opening.  I am not sure if this company had too many people test without regard to the time required to do so or what.  There was no mention of a new account, but maybe something fell through and that could be the delay.  I feel like I did everything on my part and then they let me down...but I am still good enough...well, what good does that do me? When I received the invitation to test, there was no information offered on rate of pay, auto deposit, etc., so I don't know that info.  What do you think on this "position on hold" note?  Thanks for any encouragement good or bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)