Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Reply to your post - annon

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2017 - 8:23 am In Reply to: you know, giving a company name here is not the same - as a recommendation --

For one reason, when I say they are NOT hiring right now, they are not. With both of my companies, as I mentioned previously, there have been problems with one company where the hospital they are contracting with is not paying them in a timely manner, so they have stopped doing transcription for that company for the time being. The other company that I work for transcribes VA reports and over the past couple of months, there has been some restructuring as well.

WHY should I give out the names, only to have them FLOODED with resumes that will only end up in the trash anyway?

Another thing that really tends to bother me about posts like the OP posted is the fact that they are "fishing" for information. I have found some GREAT companies as well by going outside of the box -- looking at other sites besides here and the "other popular job board." I am even possibly have a third position lined up hopefully soon, but that position is still in the process of being worked out. That was a position that I found by being on a couple of MT groups with social media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)