Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

brilliantly written! - and another possibly better link

Posted: Jan 22nd, 2017 - 10:04 pm In Reply to: Here is the CONTACT LINK for the President. - PLEASE ADD YOUR VOICE!

Bravo! Concise, compelling, and so very true! I have also written numerous times, and so have a lot of other people. I think they know by now, but let's keep it coming! Another suggestion is for the govt to invest in creating an MT business model for new startups to adopt that cut out all the unnecessary middle men, not to mention help getting them going. I believe there was a university think tank working on this a year or two back, but of course nothing apparently came of it. Anyway, the link below is for suggestions for things to improve. Right now it says "We're moving in" and check back again later, but file it away for reference and keep checking!
https://apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)