Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance - anon

Posted: Jan 21st, 2017 - 2:46 am In Reply to: I just got a Nuance offer - take it? - mh

I'm not unhappy with my job for the most part. I do wish they didn't take away points for silly errors that don't compromise patient care and I get upset when I realize I actually made a stupid mistake and that report got audited. Fortunately, I have a good TSM who is very easy to work with and like my accounts. You do have to be very focused, pay extra attention to what you are doing, and not send much to QA. The pay is always on time, however. I had worked for a company years ago where the pay was never on time, so that alone is a big plus for me. I say try it and see how it goes for you as everyone has a different experience. If unhappy, you can always look for another company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)