Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Audio/ASR - Ann

Posted: Jan 18th, 2017 - 9:49 am

Is anyone else having bad audio issues, even more so than usual?  Beginning yesterday, most of my dictations have been hard to hear and understand.  Like the dictator is far away in a tunnel.  Raising the volume makes no difference.  Right about the time I get ready to break down and call tech, I get one that's perfectly clear, so I figure it's not on our end after all.  Also starting yesterday, the ASR is no longer recognizing doctors it knew a few days ago, clear-speaking doctors, easy to understand, but now it's not even getting simple English words right.  I don't want to call tech, that in itself is a nightmare.  Anyone else noticed any of this suddenly being much worse than it had been?  It reaches the point to where you just do not know what to do, trying to meet production, trying not to leave blanks, striving for perfection when the whole system seems to be working against you.       

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Audio/ASR - Ann (Views: 604, 2017-01-18, 9:49 am)