Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

it's just time for me to go - ByeBye

Posted: Jan 16th, 2017 - 5:49 pm In Reply to: Line Max - Maxedout

I'm done after 10+ years. There is no point in dealing with the stress of a job that, as time goes on only treats you worse, reduces your benefits, gives you crappier shifts, increases your requirements, yet pays you less and less, and NEVER ONCE says thank you.

Someone made a suggestion yesterday to go to indeed.com if you are looking for stay-at-home work. It was a great suggestion (thank you). I found a few promising positions that offer remote-from-home customer service positions that pay MORE than here just to start. If you desperately need to work from home a.s.a.p., I think baby-sitting just 2 toddlers pays more than I make in a week and the hours are probably better. A single infant is over $300/week for home care in my area. (I am near a large Midwestern city.)

I have also found many local customer service/call center starting positions that pay more now than I currently make. You might be surprised if you check with ALL your local temporary agencies to find how easily and quickly you can get hired into a temp-to-perm job.

Good luck, ladies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)