Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sadly, you should worry, you can NEVER trust admins. - I had it happen SM

Posted: Jan 13th, 2017 - 2:02 pm In Reply to: Just walked out of a meeting with the Winscribe rep! - So Done!

I used to be at a fairly large hospital, and we were going to be sold out (or whatever term you prefer) to Nuance.

Something was said one time and the manager herself boldly lied right to the group "if I knew anything I'd tell you."

This referring to discussing things with HR, something about how to legally shift us out without unemployment pay or some such thing.

BULL. You have to ask HR and Legal about the least little thing, practically buying blankin paper clips, so she didnt need to shovel the bull about "if we knew anything.." They know full well far in advance what's in the works and cant tell the employees - this of course for the protection of the organization.

Do NOT ever be foolish enough to think you can believe the managers or any kind of administrative staff about anything.

I also had an incident years ago where I was going to be hired over someone else for a prime day shift position; this I found out later on and it made sense why my manager earlier had told me "I know things that I just cant tell you right now." So then dont even open your mouth in the first place, dimwit.

Lies, smoke and mirrors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)