Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

If you call yourself a business and expect perfessionals, then act kike it!!! - ANON

Posted: Jan 8th, 2017 - 5:32 pm In Reply to: And yet no one on here ever does that - hum

They do have an obligation. If you call yourself a business and you are under the Labor Board, act above board. There is such a thing and 'professionalism.' They all can surely use the word and make us all feel hopeless, helpless, and worthless when they want to, but the cannot act with dignity and professional. You want professional employees, then act set forth the same. It is not do as I say, not as I do. Thank you all for the input on this company. I'll let you know my side. Some of the comments are very helpful...and true. Some...ah...maybe it is from a QA person who is really one of those who lacks empathy, and of a narcissistic quality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)