Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: Disappointed .. (Views: 31)

Gleesmont = "glissement" - mtintenn

Posted: Jan 4th, 2017 - 11:12 pm In Reply to: ortho - jan

Glissement is a french word meaning "sliding", see my post in other thread. I betcha he's combining French and English


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)