Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Makes me want to cry though - MT3789

Posted: Dec 6th, 2016 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: Good for you! - Laid Off Cali MT, Best Thing Nuance Ever Did for M

I was supposed to start with them today and I don't want to. It was supplemental income but I really have been sick all day at the thought that I may be making a huuge mistake. Your saying this is the devil, that's the feeling I get of utter doom. I'm so sorry you all went through this but glad you got out. My body is reacting like it won't let me start my shift. Ugh. Is it really worth it to be so sick over a job I have not even started with knowing it will be hades. The enrich session about the grid just made me see double and smoke about came out of my ears. No mention of weighting bad dictators at all and all these different levels of knocking our pay down but saying it can go up. How can it go up if we are too frustrated and cannot control poor quality dictations? Sounds like a losing situation to me. I am so disappointed but I'm bowing out before trouble. I needed the money!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Former Nuance Slave - MT POCKETS (Views: 980, 2016-11-30, 6:21 pm)
    • Good for you! - Laid Off Cali MT, Best Thing Nuance Ever Did for M (Views: 474, 2016-12-02, 2:15 pm)
      • Makes me want to cry though - MT3789