Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Depends on the size of the company and the conditions under - which you are giving notice SM

Posted: Dec 4th, 2016 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: Has anyone else had their 2 wk notice ignored? - annoyed

As previously stated, if it's a small place with only 1 owner or manager, then yes, follow up on it.

Are you leaving due to bad terms, or good?

If it's good, I guess I'd wait another few days and make it a total of a week ignored, and then follow back up to see what's going on. Do you need a reference from this place at all?

If it's bad terms then leave on last day and say fugit.

I'm sure it happens quite often in this field, everyone's situation is different. Mine was bad terms, I walked into the manager's office and put a letter down on the desk that I typed up not 10 minutes earlier, stated I had to leave, and that was it.

She had the nerve to say that was I serious about wanting to leave today, that did I know the other people would want to give me a going away party, etc, etc.

Fugit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)