Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No, not happened to me...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Dec 4th, 2016 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: Has anyone else had their 2 wk notice ignored? - annoyed

Is this a small, 1-owner company? Have you had a previous lack of communication? If not, why not just resend your resignation notice and make a receipt request if your email program allows it and/or just add a note saying "just in case you didn't receive my original email, I wanted to make sure you have received my resignation, so I'm resending it. Please let me know how you want me to proceed." If you have PTO, you should probably ask about that and whether it will be included in your last check and also ask her to get back to you on that. This will impress upon her that you are serious about her acknowledging that you are leaving, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)