Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes - I get a bonus - I got really lucky

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2016 - 11:38 am In Reply to: Christmas incentive, bonus or gift card - MT278

I was hired a while ago by a private practice that treats employees EXTREMELY WELL- quite a change from Nuance. For every month you are employed, you get $ 10.00 per month x total number of years. Some of the employees have been with the practice 30+ years; you can do the math. They also periodically issue gift cards throughout the year to ALL employees to show appreciation. They also pay for dinner once a week for all working that day, and celebrate our birthdays. On top of that, they are very, very nice to work WITH and FOR. Yet, with all they do for us, there are still 2 (yep, 2) that continually bitch about the docs not doing enough. I, for one, am VERY GRATEFUL for having this job and plan to stay even if I had to crawl to work on all fours. This group of docs have been an immense blessing to me. There are groups out there like this one, just takes a while to find them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)