Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I hate calling IT as it is unpaid and - at THEIR leisure not ours

Posted: Dec 2nd, 2016 - 1:49 pm In Reply to: yup - sm

I guess their ranks have been thinned out and that's why when you call they never answer but always call back. They without fail call back at a time which is terrible for me, yet I must answer because who knows how long it might take if I don't?

Also, there is something so very creepy about allowing them onto my own computer and seeing them zip around in the hard drive. I wish they would just send updates and instructions instead if they are working on something new or need to inform us of upgrades.

I notice that taking the webclock training thing there is a Task now called "Approved Technical Downtime" - is that actually acknowledging there might be call for us to get paid when we can't work through no fault of our own? Nah, probably fat chance of that ever happening, but I don't recall it being there before. Maybe it's just a way to designate unpaid time.

I think I may have to call if I have another day like yesterday though. Interesting you have noticed which days, I just think it's terrible all around, but now I realize it was worse on Thursday and got slightly better today. Not much, but slightly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Anyone else on Enterprise - having issues? (Views: 590, 2016-12-01, 1:18 pm)
    • yup - sm (Views: 424, 2016-12-02, 1:32 pm)
      • I hate calling IT as it is unpaid and - at THEIR leisure not ours