Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I understand. - MT

Posted: Dec 1st, 2016 - 2:28 pm In Reply to: Even the 7 CPL for straight transcription is - wannie

I understand. Just wanted to throw out some of the positives in case others were interested. I believe the 7 cpl is because it's a clinic account. My acute care account was 8 cpl.

I was making 9 and 6.5 at M*Modal as an employee, but for me it wasn't worth it with the high stress and ridiculous demands. I left and was able to take a couple of months off to choose a job with the right fit (I had four other offers, but chose Integrity). I also really liked that Integrity reviews all resumes received instead of taking just the first MTs who reply to the ad. Especially nice for those of us with a lot of experience and a good resume! :) For me, it's so nice to be at a company where I enjoy my work again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)