Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Has anyone noticed how they are actually making newer employees ICs - sm

Posted: Nov 30th, 2016 - 3:33 pm In Reply to: Ridiculous! - Kafenervosa

For the newer MTs, the Vacation/PTO/Sick time off is actually designed for you to never take off time with pay for 2 years. I doubt anyone will do that. BTW, does the 2-4 years mean you have to complete 2 full years of service before any of this increases, or is it granted on your first year anniversary? Our benefits have been decreased so bad what difference does a $25 GC make? I also assume that the $25 monthly supplement, being placed under income on pay stub, means we have to claim that as income also, and the company can write it off, right? We have crap coverage now with a $5,000 deductible as the only affordable plan, likely Obama care. No life insurance anymore. Reduced PTO. I feel like the newer employees are basically ICs now but directed as employees as far as shifts, etc. Quite a move on their part. If our shifts go, why stay here as an employee, for the social security and $50 monthly taxable payment toward health insurance? Is that really worth it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)