Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You follow me everywhere always negative to anything I post - anonie

Posted: Nov 29th, 2016 - 8:52 am In Reply to: Wow. I am sorry that you feel this way, but I dont believe - anyone owes you, or any of us, attention SM

I understand and did mention I knew people were busy at this time, but a whole week with nothing left me pretty down. It helps me to know people are praying.

I was trying to update people on my cousin's condition. Being clipped by a train is nothing to sneeze at. He is lucky to be alive.

I thank all of you who are praying for him now. I merely made mention that no one had answered in any way at all and after a week.

You who always answer me nastily need to be taken off of this board. You are not a help to anyone if you are going to constantly troll and be nasty. People don't need that. They need love, prayer, etc.

I in no way ever said everyone needed to pray for my cousin. I was asking those generally on the prayer board. I did further down mention to go there because I had an update on his condition.

I cannot tell you how hurt I feel because I don't have a whole lot of people around me who are Christian and who do pray.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)