Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

New Policy Rollout at iMedX - WatchfulWaiting

Posted: Nov 15th, 2016 - 8:14 am

I've read that email several times and feel like I read something different into it each time or notice something new.  I realize it's speculation at this point, but i can't help but wonder why they would not just roll out with an email that bullet points the changes so we can review them and decide if they work for each of us personally or not.  Why announce them gradually or one by one with acknowledgement with each and then a new handbook at the conclusion that supersedes anything previously that we would put our electronic signature on if we decide to stay with them?  I just feel eternally confused by everything this company does.

Why an email telling us to expect more emails?  Why not just announce?  Or announce and then have a webinar or conference call if it needs to be more personal or if there is a tremendous amount of questions?

I dislike all this "shady" or vague stuff that all pertains to "legislation."  What?  You mean in each individual state?  Will we each get different policies? 

Anyone else feeling the same way?  Anyone encouraged by this?

Sorry, just curious and waiting, waiting, waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)