Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

executive team - typngal

Posted: Oct 28th, 2016 - 4:55 am

found executive team has 13 members for mm.  hundreds of other jobs listed in profiles.  owler.com revenue $457 million on annual report.  my issue is we type the reports, 1000s daily, and make minimum wage.  this company has progressed over the years from the MT/MEs doing the work they needed done for (many MT) horrible hours, no lives and such low pay it is humiliating.  

metrics has brought audits and stress to the devoted employees who are more than capable of producing perfect reports.  think about it, 12,000 employees, and how many are typing.  i have not found their income yet, but i know mine as an ME is a joke.  

what kind of people hold these positions, receive (probably very well) pay and pay the ones doing the work as little as possible, for years!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)