Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

curious - poll - typngal

Posted: Oct 24th, 2016 - 1:03 pm

i am curious since so many MTs feel the same way with the same problems with this company how many would sign a poll.

regarding downtime issues, qa submission, meeting 99.65 and 165, bad audio.

everything we do that takes time affects our pay - ptp, repository, google - dr names, locations hospitals, workplaces, when dr changes his mind, and everything.

(which mm does not understand because they do not type, and apparently dont care)

i dont see a good future with this company, has not been good for years, only getting worse. to me it has become sitting and waiting to get written up for being fired.

they will do what they want and when they want to benefit themselves.  

reading posts on here of MTs getting fired, i agree with the posts, we have no control over what happens to us, unless we start doing something.  mm does not want us to know eachother for this reason, like i said, strength in numbers.  how many MTs against mm few supervisors?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)