Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Well flunked out this week. - so sad

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2016 - 12:41 am

Well, the lph for this pay period is just above the old minimum, but sadly below the new minimum. You just cannot make up for the times, because of audio and dictator issues, that your lph plummets to way below 100, which I had _several_ times this pay period. Not my fault, but I will most likely be punished. Plus, 15% straight typing due to a new account, but we are still judged at the ASR minimum.

I remember when I first started here (MQ). LPH was 120 and pay was reasonable. MQ was much more appreciative of our efforts and TSMs seemed to be a lot less stressed and much more ready to help. Then, CB was able to nab us because of MQ accounting indiscretions and resultant law suit putting MQ in a vulnerable position, renamed us MM in an effort to disguise MQ's stained past, ruined the software, cut our pay all the while telling us we could make more editing their sorry excuse for VR. The paycheck was a lot better when our pay was being stolen...

I only hope I can hold on until I finish school and get out of here, but it is tough when the car is old and in need of repair and you can't afford proper office clothes. Jeans and T shirts don't cut it for jobs outside the house which entail interaction with the public. LOL

Oh, my tale of woe. But, somehow I keep thinking things will get better as I work towards leaving what was once a good and enjoyable occupation.

Sure wish I knew how some people do twice the lph I do. Maybe jobs coming in at night are not as good as the jobs during the day. Certainly would like to see the lph breakdown by shift in my group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)