Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

UE - Firedup

Posted: Oct 19th, 2016 - 6:27 pm In Reply to: They can't deny UE, not in CA anyway. I'd like - to see them try. Unless

I was fired, not laid off, as you CA MTs were. In my phone interview with the UE office person, she was extremely cold and abrupt. I told my husband that night that I was not going to get approval.

My denial letter indicated that Nuance painted an unflattering picture of my 17 years of nights/weekends. "Many unexcused absenses, a detriment to Nuance." It was a crushing blow after everything else. I am considering appealing now. I have to check my paperwork and see if I missed the deadline or not.

Also, to the person who said to work 2 days at a new job and then file for unemployment, in our state you have to work a minimum of 10 weeks at a new job to draw unemployment.

Thanks for your advice. Good luck to all my fellow MTs still sweating it out at Nuance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)