Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It's retroactive - Muah

Posted: Oct 19th, 2016 - 2:53 pm In Reply to: Lets talk about this. - need to know

It's retroactive, they are taking it from your PTO balance for pay periods where you did not meet the production requirement. They are allowed to do it, just giving people a heads up because they won't know they have less PTO until they put in for time off and their expected hours is a lot less (has happened to a couple of people I know who found out the hard way) that's all, just a heads up. Yes 26,000 per pp is crazy, I will never anticipate making anymore PTO unless I take advantage of every bonus offered but even then, you can't earn bonus unless you are current with all expected lines on that day (meaning bonus lines cannot be used to factor in for pp period production).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)