Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have actually requested that when they ask - us to do unfamiliar accounts

Posted: Oct 18th, 2016 - 10:28 am In Reply to: Anyone else feel like - anon2

Because of just such an "emergency" type situation, they suspend FIESA hits for that time we are doing the extra work and/or increase the lph due to the learning curve.

Well, you would think I requested the funniest, most ridiculous thing. Also the most outlandish huge request. No, of COURSE they could not relax their high high standards under any circumstances! Of course also no extra pay for extra (or extra hard) work. We should just be glad of the work that ends up lowering our overall line count and exposes us to brutal FIESA hits.

Okay, then, no OT or extra work for me ever.

Hint: They can't demand this kind of thing if when you are off the job you are not available (and it is fully within your rights to be not available). If they somehow catch you, just say you have plans and that is that.

Yes, they made their bed and you can bet none of them would be available for such a request unless they were well paid for the privilege.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)