Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition

RE Oh Dear - Elf

Posted: Oct 17th, 2016 - 8:55 am In Reply to: Oh, dear. I'd run a mile in tight shoes - to avoid this job.

Ok. Once I am done laughing at how funny this is, I'm crying. Seriously, funny but sad! And you may have missed the part where a "line" is 80 characters for clinic, 95 for psychiatric. So uh, on that line count, the slow typist you would refer to would actually be a fast typist (or transcriptionist, sorry). So keep in mind that it is 80-95 line count unless one has an acute accounts...which we don't even have unless this new company acquired some acute accounts. Those all went away when EMR came into the picture. Anyway, no experience in acute, so moot point. But all of this, plus being paid on an 80-95 character line... yikes. Let me add to my list of questions for the "big company" just how much speech recognition is involved. Thinking I need to just go put an application in at the local Sonic here. But thanks for the post and honesty and for giving me a really good laugh lol!!! Not funny situation, but you are funny ha the way you put it. True, though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)