Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I have to wonder, why? Why do some of you give a dislike - to any post that suggests reporting MTSOs SM

Posted: Sep 24th, 2016 - 6:47 pm

or hospitals or anyone who isnt following the rules?   Why?

Why the objection to telling a hospital or any facility that their work is outsourced overseas?  Would you people want your medical records sent and transcribed overseas?    You're MTs yourselves, you know how this goes, why would any of you dislike a post that fights against this type of garbage.

Dont play the card of  "it's Unprofessional" or  "Unethical"  or breaking HIPAA and confidentiality  when the MTSOs and some facilities are playing a full house of that exact card all the time.

I'm curious.  Some of you seem to have a skewed perception of reality and what's right.  But those same ones I'm willing to bet are some of the ones screaming the loudest when their pay gets cut and their QA score drops dramatically over "patient" or  "the patient" kind of thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)