Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I love this cause, but technology is going to do away with the need for clerical people, period. - NickMT

Posted: Sep 24th, 2016 - 7:36 am In Reply to: Petition Funding - MTs for Change

any job that can be done by a computer/robot is going away, and that is going to be a HUGE hit to about 50-65% of the work force.

Maybe we can hang on as MTs, but this is all happening so fast. Like a snowball rolling down a hill faster and faster and bigger and bigger...

What I would like to see are programs out there to assist us and people like us in training into other fields. These laws now are useless and full of red tape for any assistance at all. It is ridiculous. There should be something to help us transition, but it seems women are not thought of very much in this society. We are mothers, grandmothers, wives, caregivers, daughters, and we get crap.

LINK/URL: I love this cause, but technology is going to do away with the need for people, period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)