Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You said it - Ex-KSMT

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2016 - 11:05 am In Reply to: Lawsuits, IRS and now DOL - Just Me 2

I couldn't have said it any better. I actually considered the owner a friend for years. I thought she was such a nice person, an amazing CEO who truly cared, and that she genuinely cared about me personally, or at least she had me convinced that was the case for the longest time. However, after I had been there for many years, the time finally came where she showed her true colors and proved that she had absolutely no problem completely turning her back on me and burning me, even after I had been so incredibly loyal to her and the company for so long. It was the worst feeling ever. I will never let anything like that happen again to me and I HATE to see them getting away with all of this nonsense still to this day. It's totally beyond unacceptable. It certainly brings back a lot of bad memories for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)