Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sorry, but they're not going "pull themselves out of this mess...." - Former KSMT

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2016 - 11:25 am In Reply to: Thanks, but no thanks - Your "interest" in this matter

This has been going on for YEARS. I worked there from 2004-2012 and these problems were even happening back then, only now it has gotten significantly worse and with more frequency. Anyone who thinks that this is going to now suddenly resolve is completely delusional and it's people like you who allow them to get away with this by sitting there and doing nothing. It makes me sick to watch. If someone broke into your home and stole from you, would you sit there and say, "Oh, I don't want to report them to the police because I hope that they will become a better person?" Please. Take your blinders off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)