Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Well... - I did it.

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2016 - 10:17 am In Reply to: Qualifying to take the CCS and being able to pass it are - two different things.

I attended Career Step, completed with honors in five months, took and passed the CPC three weeks later and passed first attempt magna cum laude. I also sat for and passed on the first attempt the CCS and CRC credentialing exams. Yes, being qualified and passing are two different things, but Career Step does prepare you very well. There are quite a few prep courses that one can take for the CCS that cover the extra inpatient things that are on the CCS exam. They are relatively inexpensive and short courses. I know others who have attended Career Step and have done the same as I have with the CCS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)