Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Maybe it's time we do something proactive... - RefuseToBeAVictim

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 11:29 am

Transcriptionists from NEMT and other recent MTSO takeovers, anonymously send emails directly to the director of medical records and CEO of all the hospitals you know are being taken over by Nuance acquiring MTSO and let them know your experiences with Nuance, their offshoring, how their quality will be affected, give the MTStars.com website info to them to look around in and hear the horror stories, etccccc....  A simple google search will give you all the info you need for any particular hospital head and how to contact them.  If you want to really protect your identity, you can go to 10minutemail.com and get a temporary email to send your letter of concerns from.   Just a thought that I am thinking very deeply about doing.  I don't believe in doing anything for the wrong reasons as karma will surely bite me in the butt.  This idea is NOT about a revengeful mentality, it IS about a deep concern for what Nuance has done and is doing to its employees and the quality of product their offshoring creates. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)