Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AmericanMT again - CMT (one of a few)

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 4:29 pm In Reply to: How did I attack anyone? The whole nickname discussion - AmericanMT

You are right about the original subject of the debate, but if you look upward through a few of your posts, I think you clearly jumped in and accused/attacked that poster about the names you thought they used and apparently still feel you can make that assumption, but it looks like you only singled them out until this response where you admitted others did it. You can double-check and I could be wrong, but I do see it in print. Perhaps you didn't realize that you did that in the heat of the moment. I would say from the responses on both sides that everyone is pretty sensitive about their opinion, but these things happen. Did you just change your name to AmericanMT today? I have never seen it in several years, but again, maybe, maybe not? End of discussion. Have a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)