Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Hey, what are you talking aoout? - CMT/QA/MT

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 2:04 pm In Reply to: Hey "Someone Who Cares" you sound an awful lot like "CMT/QA a long time" from be - AmericanMT

Stop making these blind assumptions. I think you didn't read things through. I made a couple of comments as did several others ON BOTH SIDES as a fair discussion. Why are you acting like this now to further defend your cause? Aren't both sides self-righteous if it comes to that? I do have a CMT for quite a few years and it has benefited me, as it has for others, but I do understand if others do not agree. As with everything, this is the USA and it is OUR choice, either way, right? So, bugger off that other poster. Your intimidation might not be the best approach. I believe the other poster was the one accusing the naysayers of not using their nicknames, not the ones defending the AHDI and credentialing; you got it backwards smarty pants. You might want to check your facts before demanding a conversation, okay? Just saying it might be helpful, as we can all overlook things in the heat of the moment, but good talking to you. I won't be taking your bait beyond this, as there is no point if either side has their own opinions on the matter and it won't change. We just have to respect that and move on. Going, going, gone. Goodbye! Why don't we focus on the Main Board and Company Board when other MTs ask for help and try to help them if we can? I think that is the point of this opportunity to communicate, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)