Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MT out - MT

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 11:12 am

After almost 10 years here I've seen a lot of ups and downs, good improvements to Fluency and some not so good, good supervisors and some that just didn't care. I took this job to be there for my kids when they were little and now with my baby in high school, being at home is not as important as it once was. I knew it was time for a change and after looking for that perfect next step, found a position at the hospital doing not the same thing but my total experiences from this job and past made it possible to apply for this new position. Pay will be 2-1/2 times more than I make now, beter benifits, discounts from companies and working with actual people and patients. I'm excited for this new chapter and I wish you all well in whatever you all decide to do. Find a way out if you are truely sick of doing this by making a plan step by step. You want to enjoy your job not hate it. Best to you all. MT out! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • MT out - MT (Views: 685, 2016-08-24, 11:12 am)
    • Congrats to MT out - thinking about it (Views: 465, 2016-08-24, 1:42 pm)
      • Same! - MT out (Views: 351, 2016-08-24, 2:28 pm)
    • MT out - noname (Views: 503, 2016-08-24, 4:58 pm)