Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Hey, you negative posters on CMT/CHDS, AHDI - CMT/QA a long time

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 12:36 am

There seem to be an awful lot of you down below on the page commenting or trash talking AHDI and the CMT/CHDS credentialing system and you seem to revel in the thought that you don't want or need this. Okay, that is your opinion, but it does not negate the importance of the work done and the achievements made. I only heard one comment from a CHDS person, I congratulated that person, and I seem to be the only CMT commenting, but I may have missed somebody, so pardon me if I did. I had a late-night thought...if you hate all of this so much and don't need it or cannot achieve it, why are you using the ADHI website to make all these comments?  They afford you the opportunity to talk and this is what you do?  The last few comments were much nicer than some of the first ones down the page below this post, so that was nice to see. We can talk about the pros and cons without so much negativity and nasty comments. That talk makes some of you sound like you are just jealous and nobody needs that. Hey, Chi Town Lady...I like to read your comments because you always sound nice, always use the same nickname, so good for you. I almost never use the same nickname, but I rarely feel the need to comment, except for today when some of you have been just really bad, yup, really bad! Shame, shame, shame, but not all of you. Most of you are great and I love to hear the comments. I also love to see some of you rally round when the nasty ones attack and then you defend, which is basically what I am trying to do. If you hate the ADHI so much, then please sign off and don't use this site again...how about that? Someone on the main board or company board said today or yesterday that they felt the MT system was down, but was going to be okay. Let's stick with that idea and rally round together. I have been listening to you guys when you say we should NOT accept low-paying jobs.  I listen when you say to write some of the IC people to say we will not let them force us to use schedules, forced line counts, etc. where it constitutes an employee status.  I have written some notes to the ones I will never apply for on behalf of you. Just please don't trash talk the CMT/CHDS credentials because I worked very hard to achieve it and it DOES mean something to those of us who have it.  If you do NOT have it, then maybe you should keep quiet...how about that because you just sound jealous? We are on the same side...don't blame things on AHDI or the credentials, just like don't blame everything on the President.  Most of the things blamed on the President did not have anything to do with the President if you listen to the news...so we should learn from that. Don't blame the wrong party...don't start rumors...just research and only speak the truth...if you actually know what that is.  I am done for the day. It has been a pleasure to hear from some of you, but there are SOME REAL SNOTS ON THIS POSTING SITE that we probably don't need to hear from again, the nice ones excluded. Please, if you are the nasty ones, do not consider yourself the nice ones because the rest of us know the difference, I am sure, much to your surprise! Best of luck to all of us!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)