Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Not exactly. - dnr

Posted: Aug 21st, 2016 - 12:52 pm In Reply to: Has Mmodal always had the inactive time rule? - mom2huskies

A long time ago, they didn't look at anything. Then, they decided to look at the time card versus time in the platform (DocQscribe) to make sure they matched.

A few years after MQ became MM,and now an Indian company,the metrics started. I think it was about 3 years ago that the inactive time metric started. Another big whip to crack on us. They seem to think less "inactive" time, the bigger the production. What gets me is how can I have such a low inactive time but have such a low lph! To me, this demonstrates just how many corrections I have to make to the output of their sorry excuse of an ASR software. Shows how much time I spend spinning my wheels in this mud called MM ASR.

It's just another metric to try to tighten the screws on us MTs who are already doing the best we can with what we are given, and another way to fire anyone at any moment with documented "justifiable" reasons. They really need to take a look in the mirror to see what this metric is showing --- ASR, despite less inactive time on our part, is not increasing production.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)