Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

The meeting that sold the new pay plan - Jan Brady

Posted: Aug 20th, 2016 - 9:12 am In Reply to: Read it yourself in Enrich - Unreal

Just a guess...

Executive #1: Hey, you know how we put that pay grid into place in 2014 that caused the majority of the transcription drones to take a pay cut if they didn't double or triple their production?

Exec #2: Yes.

#1: Some of them stuck around.

#2: NO! What can we do to get rid of the rest of them?

#1: I've been kicking this idea around for a few months, I think if we look at that grid again and move some numbers around, we can get a lot more of them to quit.

#2: How are we going to spin this so we don't get sued?

#1: Ok, stay with me. We're going to make the QA scoring system a little better or so they'll think. See, we're going to use the system that made sense in the first place, which was to subtract the error points from 100 on each report instead of using that crazy voodoo someone in accounting pulled out of thin air.

#2: You sure that's not going to result in better pay?

#1: Please, you know me, I'm all about increasing the profits for the shareholders on the backs of the underlings. What we're going to do is take away or in some cases lower the platform factors, lower the graduated amounts in each column on the grid, and then tell the fools we did it because they were making too much money. That way we stay just as TRANSPARENT as we claim to be.

#2: YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)