Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I too had a rocky start, but 2-1/2 years - later, not so bad

Posted: Aug 18th, 2016 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: Same thing happened to me. Real nice at - MT

There are $$$ to be made. The account I was on was disappearing and they called to say it was really going away and to see if I would like to move to another. She did explain that sometimes that is difficult with people who have only typed clinic, for instance, she was voicing her frustration that she had nowhere to put those people. She just didn't have any clinic work available.

I would be a bit wary of the ad they have had for the heavy accent hospital, cuz if they say it is heavy, it probably REALLY is.

QA can be very picky and I have had my go rounds. I can't say they have been drastically wrong, sometimes inconsistent, and I was working for other people too, so styles and account specs and VR versus straight typing was sometimes confusing. Sometimes you just have to let the QA thing roll off of ya and wait to see if it has great meaning, like they want to fire you or pull you back to 100%. There is no incentive or penalty to QA results.

That said, I don't like living under that specter either. Always wondering when the other shoe will drop. It's a crappy profession anymore. TTS is no worse and maybe medium better than some.

They have always been completely honest with me, as far as I can tell...which is more than I can say for some.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)