Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I have had to learn so many systems in all my years - Old MT

Posted: Jul 29th, 2016 - 12:59 pm In Reply to: Fluency--back to your original question - MT41

I am beginning to think I am too old to do this any more. Each new system is so much more complicated than the last and it takes me forever to learn them. Once I do, the transcription part is no problem. I guess the older I get, the less confidence I have in myself and I'm just wondering if I can do this job at all any more with too much computer and not enough actual transcription. I am very good at the transcription part but do not catch on very well to all this computer crap. I am definitely not technology oriented and feel as if I was born 100 years too late. I would much rather have been sitting on my porch churning butter than trying to figure out all this "wonderful techology" garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)