Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have an account that is on Editscript v9 and another - account that is on v10.

Posted: Jul 19th, 2016 - 6:57 pm In Reply to: Bouncing between accounts. - About done.

No, the v9 account is moving to v11 and now I'll still have 2 different platforms along with having to learn the new one. It's common but it really does SUCK. You are right that you will lose money bouncing around.....I know I did. Planning my exit from this jacked up company asap. When they started penalizing MTs for resolved blanks that was the final straw. Not to mention the across the board CPSE for numbers -- lost $125 from a week's pay just because I didn't change 82-yr-old to 83-yr-old. Dictator SAID 82 however she was really 83....THAT is a completely different error than for example getting a drug dosage incorrect. But they just call ALL numbers critical as just another way to DOCK SERIOUS CASH from our checks. SCREW THIS PLACE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)