Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Need to refuse to do these doctors - LMT

Posted: Jul 15th, 2016 - 8:31 am In Reply to: Why should the rotten language skills of the huge number of ESL - dictators fall on MY shoulders??!!

Every single one of us out there needs to start REFUSING to do these kinds of doctors once and for all!! I have worked at companies where the doctors will "fire" a MSL if she/he doesn't do their dictations right, so I say we can FIRE these doctors if they can't do their dictations right. I am sick of them giving wrong MRNs, wrong names, wrong dosages, and we have to go researching just to do one report, which is time consuming and costs US money, not the hospitals or doctors. If every MT at every company starts refusing to do these doctors then maybe, just maybe something will change and the hospitals will start realizing they need to fix this. HA! in a perfect world..i know, but seriously we should take this bull by the horns and turn it back to where it belongs...at the hospital. I for one do not believe in kissing the doctor's patootie for any reason whatsoever and they need to be knocked off their pedestals ..They are human beings just like us and need to be held accountable just like we are!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)