Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

An email from my crybaby TSM - NTS MLS

Posted: Jul 11th, 2016 - 11:53 am

Got this email first thing this morning from my TSM.  The crybaby is getting no sympathy from me, since I emailed her 6, yes 6, different times last week with questions which were read emails, but unanswered. 

"Good Morning Team, This is a reminder that when you log OOW, you must have at least 1 min of time showing, if you don’t want to claim the entire 15 minutes.  You cannot have a 0.00 punch, as they show up on a “shift anomaly” report and I have to go in and adjust each one, which was very time consuming this morning.

I didn't copy the whole letter, as it was just more whining on how much work she has do to.  Wish my job was so hard...what with not answering emails and adjusting punches for those of us to are struggling to make money. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)