Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The list - Reader

Posted: Jun 27th, 2016 - 9:27 am In Reply to: Actually - I found

The list hasn't been kept current, that's true. But neither is a lot of the info on the Company board here. I have found the list useful twice already, looking up companies that people here inquired about. The state-by-state arrangement was particularly helpful in distinguishing one company from another that had identical names. Also the owners are listed, which may be useful to some.

The sample reports may be helpful for those learning MT or branching into -- or brushing up on -- a new specialty. All employers don't require slavish adherence to the BOS.

To each his own. I'm not trying to persuade anyone because I don't care. Simply passing along the info. It's there for those who want to avail themselves of the info -- for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)