Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Take it from someone who has - Pearl

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 5:30 pm In Reply to: Amphion MT acquired by Imedx...what to do? - wondering

been there before many times. Get out while you can now. Do not wait to see if the changes "are acceptable" because they will not be. I worked for a really nice company that was acquired by Transcend. I left there to work for another nice MTSO and then along came Nuance. I waited to see the changes and when they hit full blast, I got out quick. At first, nothing seems too different, but after a certain period of time the changes can range from aggravating to unbearable. There are not many good jobs out there right now, as the MTs who work for nice small companies are not leaving. I looked for several months before I finally found something else--not great-- but a whole lot better than where I was. Start looking while you are still waiting for changes so by the time they hit the fan you can go. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)