Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Instant Text - Do Not Do It

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 7:19 am In Reply to: Instant Text questions. - Kinda want it.

I had purchased it many years ago, at a rather higher price than what they are asking now. It is now out in my garage waiting for me to throw it out. I hated it from the very first time I tried it. I found it cumbersome and clunky, and not smooth flowing. I always had to stop and think about what to put in, as their "glossaries" came up with 5 or 6 options as to what to put in, and I always had to stop and read them before entering. It was off my computer that same day and I moved on to Shorthand 10, have had it for over 10 years, and love it. It works like auto-correct. You enter your own shortcuts, and it enters them when needed. very smooth flowing. Don't get duped by the high price on this Instant Text crap. It is worthless, at least to me. Those that love it, fine, but it was not for me!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)