Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

A+ Network - FlyGirl

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2016 - 12:49 am In Reply to: A+ Network - sm

I know exactly what you mean! I worked for them for several months could not get any consistent lines because there were SO MANY providers and they wanted you to do them all. It is too hard to get your line counts in when you are typing a different provider one after the other and they had a lot of ESL providers. I don't mind ESL but with their providers there were so many you could not master any of them and get consistent lines. I think the owner/manager is a very nice lady but she had some folks that were cherry-pickers for sure and they were told not to do this but did it anyway. I felt the same way and found another job after expressing my discouragement to the owner/manager and being told that this was how things were done and they would not change. It is bad they don't assign everyone certain providers so they can get proficient with them and make good line counts. I suggested this and was told it wasn't going to happen. I feel your pain because there was plenty of work - just no way to get consistent lines each day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)