Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

ProScript job - CMT a long time

Posted: Jun 19th, 2016 - 3:00 pm In Reply to: Proscript ? of hours/lines? - nn

The MT job for ProScript is a statutory job where they take out Social Security/Medicare tax, but you just report the taxes to State and Federal at the end of the year, which I found to be fine. As a statutory employee, Phyllis, who was in charge of recruiting and supervising had NO line count requirement and I only worked from 8 to 14 hours when I was hired. I was only hired for the weekend night hours, but they give 2 hour updates by email on the job levels, so you can ask/log in and work extra when okay. There is no requirement as a statutory employee for them as to minimum hours; Phyllis treated it like an IC job, which was great. I had a great time other than I ended up with 3 accounts with a lot of ESL hospital work and each of the 3 accounts had completely different rules for formatting, etc., which was not easy. Otherwise, I found it a delightful job and would say give it a try. P.S. Just be sure of what team leaders tell you because I did have a graveyard weekend team leader trying to get me to log in and out to all 3 accounts and do the stats, which were all conveniently the worst ESL dictators, and when I inquired with other team leaders as to how the stats were handled, they all said the team leaders usually did them. That is why I quit and this lady had the nerve to tell me "just do the work" and basically shut up. I am quiet, but not stupid. I did try to fix that situation as discreetly as I could, but ultimately, I quit. But, that was the person named Chris... and not the company policy, per the others, so just be careful as you would be with any company and give them a try. Everyone else was pretty great and pay was always on time. There was no time clock and I did not get hourly minimum wage, which I think might be a problem these days. I worked there about 2-1/2 years ago when I quit. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)