Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Bugs Me - so much!

Posted: May 20th, 2016 - 8:09 pm In Reply to: What do TSMs actually do to justify pay? - Just curious

We can see all our metrics on our timecards, so it's a waste of time and completely redundant that they send those out individually to the MTs. I already KNOW that information.

The rah-rah emails? I just find them annoying. You can try to convince me we're a "team" all you want, but members on a team aren't allowed to cherry-pick and aren't separated by their "coaches". So, yeah.

I can see how many reports there are and what TAT is. Those emails are redundant as well and a waste of my time. They are an interruption. I already KNOW that information.

They are there to get TAT bonuses from the MTs keeping things in TAT I guess.

I suppose they do approve time off requests, right? They deal with the clients. They keep the account specs up to date.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)