Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

3 faces of TSM? - BMMT

Posted: May 6th, 2016 - 9:26 am

I'm not sure how, but everything my TSM recently reamed me out for (in a very unprofessional, disrespectful, and less than managerial way), she just turned around and said that it was okay.  Do they even remember what they say, or are they so busy saying the corporate mumbo-jumbo that they forgot what is real and what is not?  Thing is, she had a bad day.  I get it.  I really do.  And I might have been okay had she not made insinuations about my integrity after I've worked my butt off for almost a decade.  So now that she's not in a bad mood, the same thing is okay on a different day? 

We get e-mails from Nuance regarding e-mail etiquette.  We should never e-mail when we are overly emotional and think before we speak.  I guess that day, she should have taken her own e-mails to heart.  I don't know what may have been going on with her.  Perhaps she was under the gun as well, but where she went with it was totally unexpected and unacceptable.  And now I have a decision to make.  The worst thing?  I'm actually feeling guilty that I would "abandon" my team and my accounts.  I know, I know, but that's just how I am.  And I think that makes the fact that she questioned my character hurt even more.  It's those of us who actually do care who make valuable and loyal employees, and it takes a completely ignorant company not to want to keep them and an even stupider TSM to alienate them to the point they are going to lose them.

I should feel glad, but I don't.  I actually just feel a great sense of loss.  I may have been able to put up with Nuance's stupidity a while longer, but I can't tolerate abuse by a TSM even when she's having a bad day, not on that level.  I just hate that I'm struggling with making a decision I know is the best thing for me to get away from so much stress and the guilt I'm feeling because I really care about my accounts...and maybe, just maybe, I'm extremely scared about starting something new.  So send happy thoughts and prayers this way so I can feel at peace with any decision I make.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)