Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I didn't miss it yesterday or today - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 30th, 2016 - 10:05 pm

I worked yesterday and actually ENJOYED it for a change even though I am making much less, at least initially, and until I get the shortcuts down.

I didn't miss the slurring doctors, the incorrect demographics, having to look up things that should have been clear, NPs and residents farting, snorting and chewing and talking about their exercises, the unscrupulous practices of a company that has gotten way too big for its britches, the cheerleader letters when they want something, the dreaded FIESA letters, the cuts in my hard-earned pay or anticipation of cuts thereof.  I didn't miss it at all.  I wasn't well today, but at least it was not the result of dread and the daily headache and diarrhea I got from that place.  I just didn't miss it.  I hope they all end up living in a van down by the river.  Karma is a .

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)